We emphasize that the amendment of the Immigration Act and new Immigration Regulations are in place since 26th May 2014 and also advise that same has got various intricate / complex requirements that made the process in some cases time consuming / tedious.
As such, we provide you herewith with the basic changes and of which the most important issues are, for now, noted beneath. The site will be updated from time-to-time as new information filters through. More clarity may be sought within the specific section and if no answer is found, please confirm with us on email@example.com;
- Limited changes in conditions, from a visitor’s visa, are allowed within the country;
- All NEW / FIRST applications MUST be done from outside of South Africa;
- Any change allowed in the country MUST be done 60 days prior to a permit expiry;
- ALL documentation MUST be translated into English and NOTARISED by the issuing country;
- Police Clearances, especially South African, must accompany ALL applications, so apply early. SAPS takes a minimum
of 6 weeks tp process an appliocation;
- Children MUST have their own passports and travel with Birth Certificates and parents authorisation when with one.
|NEWS by Immigration 4 U|